PHNOM PENH (Cambodia Herald) - About 500 workers went on strike Wednesday at Taiwan's Horus Industrial Corp in Stung Meanchey in Meanchey district.
A worker said the strikers had a list of 12 demands.
Stung Meanchey authorities were negotiating with the company but it was not clear if a solution had been reached.
Horus has about 1,200 workers producing sportswear, jackets and pants. It is 90 percent-owned by a Taiwanese company with a Cambodian partner holding the remaining 10 percent.